Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life is so strange. I was watching tv this morning and 9 news was on, live from California where the big fire storm is. And the little logo was "9Live". And i read it as 'alive'. And I thought. Yes, yes! I'm alive. I'm alive! But so many people are dead. In so many ways. In some ways, I feel dead too. But in so many other ways, I'm so alive. (Celine Dion's playing in my head- you can guess which song! )


God is good. Head hurts and all. I'm annoyed at it's persistance. Cos i hate not feeling well.. But.. mmm. Since the scans showed nothing.. I'll just leave it be.. I feel bad for people worrying. But the different real time scenerios in the different locations pieced together made me laugh because I realised that people care. If it were a bunch of other people, I don't think they would care. It's not like I've even earned the right for them to care, they just do so out of the goodness of their hearts. which is really heartwarming.


I wish I was home tonight to catch rachel, she would be so "reactioned" over the events past. Like laughing and WHATTTT-ing and huh-ing and uh-huh-ing. I saw pigpig online just, so that was good. =) hehehee.


Okae okae, I've gotten questions from Therapy Focus for the exam. SO SO IN TROUBLE. I'm going to the shops first, and study later. poopoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home