Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pull Back


Sara. You have no choice. Be a real woman. Fight. Do it right. Play fair. Play for best interests, not for instant gain. And end well.


Steel yourself, your mind, body, heart, against all that is to come.
For tomorrow. For one day all this- too hard, too agonising.
One day it will be over.
I have a strong desire to hurt.
And I have hurt.
The truth hurts.
I cannot deal with this pain anymore.
I want out.
That's when the knife draws blood.
And I stand there watching it flow,
feeling bad for what I've done,
but clinging to that piece of harm I've done,
because it makes me feel more inhuman
when human is too hard to be.
At someone else's cost.
True iniquity- i am that human.
To take the pain i've caused another,
and alienate myself.

I never realised I could be so awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home