Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday. A Wednesday.


Hurhur. Today is the time in which life hangs in a strange balance, glued by some invisible glue. Is it even there?


Rachel is studying company and is struck by the momentary earworm. I have it too! Except that good charlotte, while healthy in the car, does not provide entertainment in the house with a mother who is trying to watch tv. So Sheryl Crow plays itself over and over again.. "All I wanna do is have some fun, I've got a feeling I'm not the only one.. All I wanna do is have some fun, until the sun comes up on the Santa Monica Boulevarde". And on top of that, I'm watching desperate housewives for the second time in my life. I think Bree is going to choke on her champagne. Ooooo. This isn't half bad. Heh heh. Wednesday afternoon trash.


Piggypoo has driving lessons today. In some strange way I'm always reconnecting myself with you just by thinking of what you might be doing and wondering if you are having fun. Exams are round the corner for us all, and I'm constantly peeking over to see if they don't jump out and scare me. BOO!.... AAAAH.


I talked to PC after 10 months! He is after all a very busy man, but I miss that papa of mine. And that reminds me of Spencer and Divinia, who i also miss! (mummy's not working anymore, so no pocket money k. go beg on the streets if you must. When i finish exams I will.. err.. beg with you. And moreover, Aussie currency is stronger. Alternatively, as Grandpa for money ok?)


Face it! Third year is coming to an end. This friday is the last time I will go for class in 2007. WHOO HOO! I've always loved endings more than beginnings. closure. Well maybe not all endings. some are so cringeworthy.


I miss Ger!


I'm super duper random today, but I have little substantial material in my mind to pen down because it's full of uni work. I feel like a boring nerd. creative juice, where are you?!?!?!


What matters? What doesn't? Today feels like a good day for Oscar Wilde.
The wild grouch.
Take me back, to a time...
When Singapore was here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home