Monday, November 05, 2007

Cryptic schmyctic.


My notebooks are finishing, both the sermon one and the organiser. I want more Jordi Labanda notebooks! yum. yum. yum.


Rachel always complains that my posts are cryptic. They are, in truth, either cryptic or bimbotic.


Can this one be both?


I'm going into uni for some random mini conference. I am going to attack the next lecturer I see to ask them about the snail mail sendouts. I don't want to leave for Scotland unprepared. SIP preparation scares me. And I want a travel notebook. I want I want I want. Gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme more. Britney...


Sigh. Sometimes I think it's a matter of being stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea. Hmm. I'll take the deep blue sea anytime. I think I hurt people more than I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home