Friday, November 23, 2007

I have 6 minutes to blog.
Transit in SG, standing in the lounge, listening to the asian accent.

Much has happened. Great change has been wrought in this 5 hr flight.
More later.

I only found out Shan's sis was on the flight when i landed. Sigh!
There is a new kind of Absolut. It's called absolut disco.

Called the babe.
She recommended sushi to sustain the plane food.
She also said she's done 28 hrs so i trust i will be ok with 22.
I don't particularly look forward to the claustrauphobic feeling.
And I want to sleep proper.
So irritating.

Big big discovery.
Big revelation.
God has been so near so loud so close so loving.
And I have discovered the lie that I've believed in all these years.
It's all downhill for my assaulters from here.
I found out that I am beautiful.
I found out it's not my fault.
And I found out I'm powerful.

I found out all about being a woman in 113 pages (1/2 the book).
And suddenly I am grateful.
I understand so many 'why's suddenly.
And I cannot be more thankful to my savior.
He has spoken so closely and so nearly recently.

I have so much to tell.

Looks like the adventure has started.

Take care,
Under all these stars.
The sky remains the same.

love,
sare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home