Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It feels like it is 2.22 am. But it's actually 5.22 pm.
I am comforted to think it is 2.22. The world doesn't feel so wrong.
5.22 pm with the sunset for 2 hours feels so wrong.
I try not to think about it.


The cooking has started.
It is very therapeutic.
I need more chicken.
The rice is boiling nicely.
Dinner will be simple,
But sufficient.
The principle of food is that it is intrinsically enough, doesn't matter what it is. It matters when it is, though. Scotland has taught me alot about When already.


My pulsing desire to shop is alleviated.
Suddenly, I cannot be bothered with frivolity.
Tomorrow, other things will interest me.
For example, Brain Injury Rehab.
The bus ride and walk will be therapeutic.


Scots accent on TV is so weird.
The world is crumbling under Rudd.
For that reason, I don't want to return to WA.
I'm a little comforted, but not really.


Pure Decadence-
I live in a riverside apartment,
eating blueberries
with cable TV
2 mobile phones and 2 land lines.
The bathroom is warm
The couch is soft and inviting.
I thank God for abundance.
But i also think:
No wonder rich people are so discontented.
They are alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home