Monday, November 26, 2007

Sneaking Suspicions.


I met my housemate for the first time. He is a soft spoken man of small build and he is really very nice. But what struck me most about him were his eyes. He has beautiful eyes. And his manner. I have sneaking suspicions that I cannot confirm. He ALSO drives a Merc. I don't understand these doctors. I really do have sneaking suspicions about them all. :X.


I'm finally alone, a little of my own space after a harrowing 3 days of no space at all. I'm really very relieved to be alone. There are things I need to do. And I SUPER don't feel like doing them. All I want to do is sit here and NUA my life away.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's pervasive.
It's ironic.
Laugh now, it's your cue.
I've forgotten what I wanted to say.
It's everywhere.
I don't think I'm jaded about it,
I'm just feeling mousy and sad.

I should make a list and get on with what I need to do. I expect that will make me feel better. But I actually want to curl up in bed and feel the inside of my stomach rot away so that when my housemate comes home all he will find is a gaping hole where my liver used to be. Ouch, that was morbid! Sorry. Instead, I will have lunch and watch speedmouse. That's a compromise of sorts. And maybe I will have the willpower to force myself to do some work. The truth is, it's not about jet lag and tiredness. It's about not having ANY motivation. I seriously cannot bring myself to do SIP right now.

Stick a fork into my split screen sadness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home