Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Oooo. another stupendous update on the hour to hour crisis report of my life.


My poor printer. Is printing reports like crazy.
Because. of. a mistake.
I think my mentors are going mad.
Oops. Sorry.
I am well going mad myself.
But that is ok.
Who said IMH is not a pretty place to be?
There is a desperately fine line between sane and insane.
At least they are playing london bound.
Radio makes you feel a little less nerdy.
A little less academically chained.
Well, when in chains. Sing loud.
ARGH. IS there ANYTHING else I've missed out?!
If I have to print those things out one more time,
Environmentalists will come after me with Parangs!
Poor J. He got missed out. Should I wait for email?
It's like sitting on the fence.
To print, or not to print?
Ok, I will print!
Then if it comes in, I will print again.
Peace of mind is more important than the environment!
*runs when sees environmentalists*
I have decided!
Printing is good. Print it shall be.
PRINT AWAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home