Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Perfect endings to imperfect days


Reports: Scabbily done, missing information, but finished.
Portfolio: Integrity compromised, but finished.
Research Assignment: Properly done, can't be bothered reading it again, but finished.


Ah, me.
The sun sets at it's leisure while I flick on the feature lamp and cosy in big cushions with a glass of shiraz and Bossa Nova. I lack nothing, want not. Rachel is nosed into CLT, prop and company but we talk intermittently on MSN.


I love being alone, so so alone. And not feeling alone at all.
Tall and tanned and young and lovely..
The girl from Ipanema goes walking..
Memories rush- Antonio Carlos Jobim has held a special niche that grows ever deeper. Childhood snippets flash. And the flickering reel of vague memories click and clack until it comes to... now.


The bright fire of daylight is gone. All I can hear are the crickets. And this enclosure isn't suffocating at all. I love it. I smell nothing but the bittersweetsour of the red.


who cares about yesterday? Or tomorrow?
For now, I am content.
Completely content.
Just this special moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home