Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ten to Ten.


The air is nothing short of festive as the swing beat mischieviously tinkle-tats along every inch of the house and even the most mundane furniture is brought to life. Glitter is everywhere and in my mind I am in a giant pile of it, unafraid of being forever tainted by the shiny goodness. I take a broom to sweep it up and we swish according to the beat.


"Heaven, I'm in heaven, And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak! And I seem to find the happiness I seek, When we're out together dancing cheek to cheek." Ginger Rogers croons on and my heart dances alongside her chocolate smooth voice.


Everything my eye sees takes on a rich decadence and I revel in the newly sprouted gloriousness of things, people, worlds. No, surely I've rotated into a whole separate world. Why do I feel so rich? I don't think it can be the truffles, although I've had too many. My bank account is dangerously pathetically low.


It must be something else, something in the air. I've inherited a fortune all of a sudden.


The world belongs to me for now, for today.


Thank you for all the Birthday well wishes. (:


DOME -------------------SUBWAY.
DOME ----------- SUBWAY
DOME ------SUBWAY
DOME --SUBWAY
DOMESUBWAY
DOMSEUBWAY
DOSUMBEWAY
DSOUMBEWAY
SDUMBEWOAY


One day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home