Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rejoice!


So the leaflets I took from the Niche when I went for the non-existant aphasia group were useful in the end. That's the end of 1 of 5 chapters of placements this year and I'm glad to have it closed so well. The frightening 4 hour session in uni turned out to be the best time I've ever had! I'm more motivated now that I know the demands are "reasonable". Haha. Although not everything in 4th year is rational or fair, I feel much better knowing I will make it through now.


I'm actually chipper! The first time I've been chipper in 1.5 weeks. I went home and had the drive to make up a 4th year file and prepare myself for my placements and assignments.


Margo's advice was not to live away from home, and if you had a boyfriend, all the better to test your clinical things on him. Oh fun!


I'm just happier. The work just got 10 times worse, and I'm suddenly happier. Maybe it's because I can see the light at the end of this tunnel and I know God will make sure it is skylight and not train headlights.


Thank You Daddy!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home