Thursday, June 05, 2008

Home Sick


I'm Home, sick. Well, I am homesick as well. haha. Halfway through PD group this morning my mind started swaying in the most disconcerting way and I was ready to throw up anything and everything in my stomach. Fortunately I had barely anything to eat so I couldn't hurl on any of the patients. I left for home and cancelled tomorrow's appointments in case. I don't know if I can work tomorrow or if it is simply a bad idea.


Anyway. I had the worst itchy tights experience this morning. I was walking to work and the new woolen (or as twin says... 'woolen') tights mum got were really scratchy. The more i walked, the worse it itched. And my walk was 20 minutes long, so by the time I got to the A block toilets I was ready to strip down faster than you could say "free show". That's not the worst part. I was wearing the tights because my pants were a good many sizes too big for me. So they were falling right off me as I walked and I had to go and ask the secretary to give me string to hold my pants up. Which was hilarious to everyone in the office, and Justine and I imagined the desire to strip on the street, just to get rid of that horrid itch. Argh! People should put up life lessons so everyone knows: CHECK IF YOUR TIGHTS ARE ITCHY BEFORE GOING WALKING! Am I the only one getting in trouble with this sort of dumbbrain stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home