Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Reality Checks Hard


Today was a day with hard reality checks. One patient was for a PEG tube, and may die in the process, another has nowhere to go and cried. It's heartbreaking, and reality checking.


Two Funny Things


The secretary picks up the phone and says, "I'm trying to eat my banana. What do you want?" And Kaung drops a smint on the floor and goes crazy. "Medication on the floor, medication on the floor! Nobody move!" He scourages around and finds the dropped smint, offering it to a nursing assistant. "Want a smint?"


Birthday dinners in order with the central zone gang. Char Char Bull simply does not impress me quite that much. =( Good food is always found at home, or maybe my taste is super cheap. Sharon called during dinner! I keep thinking she will turn up to dinner. =( Poos. Vanessa was so cute. She thought Dennis and I had been going out for 3 years. Hoho.


Tomorrow is Thursday. Another week will soon be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home