Monday, May 04, 2009

The Meaning of Life is.. 24.

I polled many people today. My strange and painful ennui culminated in 5 full blown discussions running all at once. But the only answer I was really satisfied with was Divinia's. For whatever human value we place on life, passion, happiness, we can only rely on God's fuel to fill the needy void of purpose.

Why have i been running from it? Don't I believe it works?

What do you want in life?
Answers from a garden variety of friends.


'Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.' says:
happiness
[sare] dragon days says:
does that come in a specific form?
[sare] dragon days says:
or in many forms that if u say u have/achieve, u will be happy?
'Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.' says:
to be specific
'Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.' says:
find a girl ill love forever and marry her and have kids
'Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.' says:
bascially starting a family and finding my lifemate


wanjun says:
there are actually a lot of things i want in life. but my greatest greatest greatest want in life is to really like
[sare] dragon days says:
like the big focus
wanjun says:
be able to make an impact to the world using what God has given me. like what i told candy before and i truly truly believe it
wanjun says:
like, i want to climb so high up in the ladder in the media industry that i'll be able to eventually
wanjun says:
have the ability to control what goes on and what doesn't


Divinia says:
i want God's will to be carried out to the fullĀ 
Divinia says:
hahaha!
Divinia says:
=)
Divinia says:
i want nth to distract me from it, all hindrances to be pushed asideĀ 
Divinia says:
and i want only His love to propell me so that my motivation may be correct
And then I remembered that I had lost a lot of my special moments and time with God.. that made life special and content indeed.

Dear God, save me from myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home