Friday, October 30, 2009

FREEDOM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I could scream this aloud all outside my house, but since I have already screamed "where is my laptop???" I shall refrain.


My new laptop has come! I am so excited that it is passion purple! Although I cannot see the purple when I am typing on it. Anyhow, I am really happy since my old 6 yr old laptop could hardly take anymore and refused to connect to the internet just now. Accordingly, I have named my new purple laptop after my favourite purple thing!!! (no not barney). I have named it.......... aubergine~! No, not everyone likes eggplants, but I really do like eggplants and so do the japanese, come the end of autumn.


And although my iphone has kept me alive the past few weeks, I am very pleased to be blogging on a real computer. :)


Dennis has been so so good to me lately i feel guilty! He put the chicken in the fridge (not freezer) so I could cook him lunch today and bought noodles for me to cook today's dinner so I didnt have to go out today because I feel like my brain is leaking. :)

CSF... out my nose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home