Friday, January 08, 2010

316 sleeps to go.


I am excited because the signing is not more than a month away! To be honest, I really needed to have an exciting event to break the monotony of 730 days of waiting for the wedding.. and this is it! 2nd Feb wraps the 1/2 way marker nicely and I am glad to have a wedding-y event to be happy about. I have passed the 1/2way mark!


I'm getting a transfer south and I will be starting on the 27th of Jan 10, which is nice. I think (and have been told) that the travelling time will do wonders to my personal life. I really do anticipate that as a huge bonus. Not to mention I can go home for lunch if I really want to.


I am beginning to realise that we do need to have some sort of wedding ceremony or celebration in Perth. It would be terrible not to share it with everyone here! So maybe we will have a buckinhen palace party (combined bucks and hens), and then have a celebration upon return. :)


Denise and I are yet to cook our kitchen dinner! We must make haste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home