Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I ate a cupcake

I ate a red cupcake, and that was the beginning of it all.
We had a meeting, and I ate another 10 m&ms, 4 mini chicken biscuits and another 10 chips.
I went home feeling bloated, and feeling like the junk food had a terrible effect on my body.
My body is really beginning to reject rubbish and large amounts of food.
Eating in small amounts has been good for me, and I feel so groggy, slow and ill tonight.

I am glad tomorrow is Thursday, it is the second last day of the week.
Then it will be Friday and all will be well once I get to the weekend.
I can't believe it will be a long weekend on Monday! I'm really excited about that and I have high hopes of going to the beach. :)

And if not, I want to find something exciting to do, and not just whittle it away doing errands.

I am in a good place, currently. There is much food for thought, such as
1. coming home in a better mood
2. not feeling guilty about going for church events when I am not coping well
3. dealing with self esteem issues.

I am hoping to continue exercising and eating well, in order to reach something I can be satisfied with. So far, the change has been pleasing and I wish it to continue much further.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Tng said...

I'm enjoying the better mood. =)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home