Sunday, January 25, 2004

I’ve got a raging headache.
Cause: Whining.
Cause of whining: kids.
Who don’t I like now: guess. It's obvious.

STOP SHOUTING!!!! STOP WHINING!!!

When I move into homestay, all this will be much better. These days I feel pretty good, except for one thing. The WHINING! Somebody take me out of this place before I go crazy! Stark raving mad!

I’m moving in on Wednesday, and the people are nice. I’m really looking forward to it.

Sotong, Lydia, how’s church?!?! I went to church today and I really missed Calvary a lot a lot. Especially during worship. I missed Calvary like crazy…. Sad sad.

Is sotong getting any girls yet? I must tell him this. My daddy went fishing yesterday night with his brother in law. They caught a pretty big sotong, which is rare for those parts. The trick, they said, was to dip the sotong right back in the water after you caught it, or it’d squirt ink. So they did. They froze the poor sotong and the next morning there were ink icicles (black ones) in the freezer. Heh heh heh. We had it for lunch and dinner. Fresh and crunchy.

I’ve just asked the kids to keep quiet again. They’re breaking my train of thought. You want to hear some of it?!?! Here.

You get more points if you AAAAAEEEEE stop it! But I need a fire blaster! I need to do something with it! Jared won! But I need one I NEED one! Press f3! Haha! Suckers. Here! Here! I think it’s here. Watch out. Shoot backwards! Got you! AAiiiEEE. Stop doing that! Skip it!

Hope everybody is doing fine. I’m coping quite well, except for the *black cloud* kids. Help. Me.

Avril, how’s your life and the TK girls?? Trust me your chinese new year blues aren’t a problem. Mine are. 3 havoc kids 24-7! I am going nuts! I had good yu sang though. The crackers and the jellyfish were smashing, to quote the british. Do you see lynette around? I think you should have a lot of fun. After all they’re supposed to be the best years of your life. I think my best years were 2002 and 2003, and I don’t think anything’s ever going to beat that, aye, girls?? (My best years with my best. Still me best. The 4 of you. Shu Lyd Rach and Avyy.)(Sotong be jealous.)

Kay babez, gotta go… (sorry, plus Sotong. Sotong male.) Updates at a later date. Love you girls! (Sotong ok lar. Don’t miss the teasing.)

Love me now, love me forever. (just crap. Ignore.)

p.s. Have I introduced you to the resident soft toys? There’s lilo, stitch, Stitch 2, pig-bear and 2 dinosaur tails. I am playing with the dino tails now.

He who began a good work in you will be faithful to finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home