Tuesday, April 13, 2004

HaPpIe BiRtHdAy LyDiA BaBy!!!

To me darling, a special dedication to lydia teo mei ting mating. The mating girl. the tea (mitei) girl. The girl called Lydia, a woman of faith, a seller of purple cloth in the bible. (too bad it wasn't pink.)


So today was a bad day. So what. I shall just curl up into a ball and take some time of for me. just ME. I know it sounds crappily selfish, but I'm pretty much out of it. very much out of it.

Just wanna sit back and watch the azumanga daioh eps I got from crystal. I know I sound like a bimbo... so lazy, but I really want my day off. To do MY stuff. My homework. My Anime. My friends. ME!

Sighz. I acquired a bad shoulder from (a) sleeping on a soft bed
(b) eating too much
(c)carrying heavy stuff in the move.

Heh heh. It's been a bad day. For more than one of us, but for some people, I hope for better. Like Jo, Melvin, ah Gong, Rach and Lyd...

Daddie, hope you're fine.

Shu, your support is something I haven't forgotten. you mean a lot to me!! Thanks girl!

Love y'all!! No mood to write larz.. it's been crap. But I'm alright because I have the strength of the Lord! Yayyy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home