Wednesday, March 31, 2004

heh heh.. came in early during recess... but there's only 15 mins left to type.

There was a fire behind the school 2 days ago. I saw the tree go up in flames from my class, and it turned out that there was no fuss, a lot of smoke, and a decently good view from where I was. Onlt the teacher was pretty flustered and teaching transformations weren't easy from that point on.

It's cold today, and tomorrow I'll have to stay in school for some spirit day thing. It's up to 5.30. HeLoOoOo!!! I need to study and jog and rent a life... How am I going to do that now??

u noe.. the thing about this place is that you don't have a life cos there is no life to have. The lameness of the place sets in after a while. You slow down like crazy and in general, find yourself fighting against everything this place is simply because you don't like to become part of it.

I really don't. I don't wana become some slacker who is always 20 minutes late, who walks around barefoot hand half drunk in the most unfashionable of clothing. Yes, that is what this place reeks of. Of no fashion sense or bothering to acquire any. The only "orchard-like" place is 0.25 the size of the real deal. No jap books, no exposure to asian brands, nothing cheap that's good... Really, what country is this!?!?!

This keyboard is BAD! I think I should go check on other peeps blogs now. bOoYA! (That's what jonathan says, right? rmb how he scared the heck out of rachie that time walking to tanah merah MRT??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home