Saturday, February 28, 2004

Hehehe... my mommy is here!!!!
And I have my laptop!!! But that doesn't spell internet access, cos I don't have a phone line... It's just that the laptop is like soooooo cool... I understand how Rachel feels now... hahaha...

O levels are out.. and I had a gala day screaming in school and over the phone. I tried to call Melvin and Lydia, but I couldn't get through, so only Rach heard me scream. Please tell Lydia my story, Rachel...

I got 6 points!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I could be in VJC!!! OMG!!!!!! but it's ok... I'm here already.... There's nothing to say.. but dots. Now I'm up to there in homework... and i'm not doing much at all cos I stayed up so late to see my mom come in from the airport.. Slept at 3.. sad sad... then now I'm all zonked out. -_-"

I'm so happy!! I got the letters from mytwo favourite babez!!! love ya!! heh heh... my shag bands and my ring are being worn now... and all the time... I am keeping the letters... and I will try to write snail mail soon...

I'm going to try calling you guys sometime soon again ok?? yeah...

BTW, I've finally found a good friend. But I won't be wriing aything about tht yet. Tell you on the phone Lydia. Long story. Later got time den write ok? Sorry other people who are readin this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home