Sunday, March 14, 2004

hey peeps!

My life is ok. I can cope. I'm strong.

BUT I WANT MY PIG AND MY FISH AND MY DADDIIIIEEEEE~

sighs... Haven't been blogging much. We all know that. But somebody please tell jonathan that I tried to call him and couldn't get through. I miss grandpa. I will try me bestest to get thru to him.

I wrote a snail mail to rachie and Lydia's is still in the works, so you'll get stuff soon. me is sad sad todae... wanna see you guys. I think this missing you thing is acute and periodic. Still dream of you all, think of you all and all that.

I got a japanese bible today, from jocelyn my church fwen. How cool is that? But i can't read much. -_-"

These Jewish church people came to talk to us about the passover, and that was cool...

but gals.. today I'm depressed. I think there's not enough chocolate in my system. Jah, that's right! -_-" No wait.. that's not right. I mean, that's not right. ahh... help me. I've been thinking too much about my PIG and my FISH PHISH.

YAHOO!!!!! JONATHAN IS ONLINE!!!! DIVE ROCKS! RAWKS MAN! YEAH MAN! YAYYYYYY!! And all in my world would be right if only RAch and Lydia got online... ah well... read and weep babez.

To note: Increasingly acute feelings of distress caused by lack of contact with people who matter to me. I WANT YOU ALL BACK! NOW! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!

I got a bad case of the gimmies right now, jut looking at who could be online now... haiz haiz... like candy I can't have looking at me thru the window the glass pane that separates us all..

GIMME MY PHISH
GIMMIE MY PIG
GIMMIE MY JOANNE
GIMMIE MY SHU
GIMMIE MY AVVY
GIMMIE MY AXN
GIMMIE MY LIFE BACK
GIMMIE MY DADDDY!

Hey!!! all these cool people are coming online!!! RAHCEL! JoAnNe! MelVin! JonaThAN! EiLeEn! KeLvIn!! SHU!!!!! Kk.. write more next time. pray for me k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home