Sunday, February 29, 2004

hey.. I get tomorrow as a holiday.. it's labour day! You guys have school. Prepare for me to laugh. *ahem* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough cough* MUAHAHAHAHAHHA.

It's sunday.. it's sunday and I'm stuck preparing for two essays and my neck is killing me!!! halp.... Rachel... could you send me the lyrics to scarlet please?? Thanks.

I've just begun to learn to play that song from ffx, return to Zarnakand, or somthing like that. I don't know what it's really called, but I'll say one thing. It sounds fantastic!!!! MAN! I love that song so much! I'm not really moving on with scarlet... still on the second page- too lazy to finish it off. I've been playing come what may with chords, but I'm thinking of learning the real thing. A litle lazy, though...

Sooo.... o levels are out huh... hope everything else is fine...

Rachel... I hope you can cope with your studies just fine... You're so clever so 'm sure it's ok. I wish I was less tired. Then I'd work on some jap. But then everything is piling up, and I have to get rid of that first. Yikes!

Lydia, lucky you gets to go to Calvary every week!!! Haiz.. I wanna come back and see you and go for camp! Your letter was very very very very long... and I guess I understand how you feeleven if I don't understand your decision... But I'll always support you, remember that ok???

Avril... heard you kena some bitching izzit... aiya... dun talk back to them larz... jz pretend you didn't hear... den act nice to them lorz... that's wat I do here... hahaha...

kkz... buaiz pple. Hi Sotong how are you, and I'm crapping again. Oww, better go finish my work lar... seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home