Sunday, April 25, 2004

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry…

I finally played DDR on Wednesday when I went to freemantle. Finally. DDR is such an important game, you know… I should make a list of stuff to do when I get back to Singapore. Or else I won’t be using my 34 days there to the max, right?

Hiaz, know what? I still think life here sucks. And I just finished reading my cousin’s bloggie yesterday. (yes, I read all that I missed.) (It was a lot.) I learnt a new technique from her- when you just wanna blab out everything and get angry on the blog, you strike everything you say off, but you still have the satisfaction of posting it on the web. Like so:
you know, some people can be such asses sometimes. No, a lot of the time. I mean to say, most of the time. Ok, let’s be honest, ALL THE TIME.

I must say… Shuling, your blog is all unfamiliar now. It’s all clear and white now… I miss the old format too. I had a desperately hilarious laugh over the punctuation lessons, I must say.

Lydia, YOU FINALLY UPDATED THAT BLOG!!! I had a real good read too. Very good of you. Thank you. And I really agree with what you said. Made me cry. (well, what’s new nowadays anyway?) I just hope you can hang on tight and just stick it out in there… I’m always here supporting you!

Rachel, have you thought about making it big out there with the songwriting? Maybe you should think about it. I think you should think about it. You probably don’t think I should think about you thinking about it. You can see where this is going. I should stop now. Just that Kenshin RoCkS!!!!!! *smiles like an intoxicated drunk* All who agree say, “Aye!” *resounding waves of approval erupt worldwide*

Okok… I went out with Crystal on… Thursday. We went to Garden City and I bought a scarf. And crystal wants one too. 0_o” Girl ARH, you have 6 already… then we came home and baked a cake that turned out really weird looking. It looked like it shrunk and there was sauce underneath it. (I am not good at following instructions.)

Finally accessed my midterm report. Not such a bad thing, considering I’m not studying that hard. *guilty face* I really should start working harder from now on. Yeah, build up some study stamina for the horrid exams and then GO BACK TO SINGAPORE. Ok, I sound really desperate to go back. Wait, I am.

I rewatched some Kenshin episodes today, and I fell in LoOooVe all over again. Kenshin’s just great, but the truth is… the real embarrassing truth is… I STILL think Sano is cool. Sagara Sanosuke. Zanza. (yeah, yeah, I know all of you don’t think highly of Sano-san AT ALL.) Now, if I thought Yahiko was cool, THEN we’d have a reason to be disturbed here.

Haiza. Better cheong whatever I can cheong of my school work tomorrow. Then Sunday I will be busy in the morning, and Monday I’m booked with Jean. Cool. Tuesday is NOT cool. I go back to school.

Further news on the homefront: Our glass cookertop that broke can’t be replaced with the same model, so we’ll have to get a new cookertop altogether, not just the glass part. And it is going to COST.

AhHHhHhhhhhHhh. If you wanna get down to personal stuff, here it is. I felt real homesick tonight, and I called Rachel. Looks like all existence of human life my age seems to be struggling along with just little things to perk them up at times. (Okami’s tkd, my music, my anime, Lyd’s Jelly beans and pinky stuff…) I don’t know why I don’t see anyone my age really happy right now. But then again, I don’t really talk to people here, remember? And I can’t really talk to people back home, remember? That just makes me…. Speechless.

Quote of the day invented by Rachel, a rhetorical question: Am I my stranger’s keeper?

HmMmmMmm… I really like freemantle. It’s nicer than the city by like, tons! I hope Asia starts to fuse into this place, or I’m gonna suffocate and die… HuRrY UuUup! Yawnz. Tired now. Been such a flippant blogger. Bad Sara. They should have like a blogger’s code, you know.

Ah well, no point spending all night remembering evoked memories. I think that not a day passes where I don’t cry. Even if for some small reason, or no reason at all, I cry. Hope it doesn’t become a habit. That’s how crybabys come about?!?! Nooo…. *sobz*

I bid thee farewell, and as Grandpa would say, “ BoOooYa!”

StAr LiGhT, StAr BrIgHt, WhErE ThE HeCk Is mR. Right!?!?!?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home