Thursday, April 29, 2004

I'm going to scream. What rubbish. I'm so cranky right now I could just kill the comp. It won't let me access my term report AGAIN. Don't laugh. I haven't finished my homework, and I had to go to school today with 101 questions on where's Linus again and what happened and are you mad at me and why are you like this and don't be like this and it's not your fault and where were you and.... I'm not making sense because all that just was exactly what happened in school today. I don't feel like going back there into that hellhole to let them take another dig at me. So I'm recluse. They don't like it. So what??

I was verbally violated yesterday, but when this phone card is finished, it will mean that that's the LAST time I'm called a f***ing bitch, because I'm changing my phone number. I have human rights too you know. I have a right to be protected from being called a f***ing bitch multiple times. thank you very much for the compliment, but I'm overly flattered.

I will NOT stand for being violated in that manner. The next person who tries something like that is not going to get away with it. Don't think that I'm that placcid. I REFUSE to sit here and be called things as rude and disgusting as that. I know that in my blog I've tried to keep it down and nicer to read but this is it. This is my blog, my rules. If you know what nonsense I've been spouting and I didn't give you this address, just GO AWAY and REMOVE your nose from my business because I've got enough people pushing, pulling and stabbing at me as it is. Stop asking me to take sides. Stop asking me to this and that. Stop feeding me infomation. I now know He's given up on me. So what? That doesn't do me any good. Stop asking me if I'm alright if you just want to stick your nose into my life. GET ONE! I'll be alright if you just leave me alone, you crazy school people!

I'm so sorry if people whom I love have read this but I feel much better after ranting and raving now. ANd baby phishie is online too. I feel MuCh Better now!!! *super grinzzzz*

I'll wait for dawn... my light will come. I'm hanging on tight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home