Saturday, May 29, 2004

きゅう、私は本を買います。Global ime はすごいです! 父は一番です!どうもありがとう!

Haha.. Just testing. Dunno whether the jap will come out or not. If you see funny squiggles on top of the entry... whoops.

Going to buy books today. I need assessments for biology, and chemistry, (which is already over.)

The english paper was all disasterous but I pray that they will moderate... haha. But anyway, whatever I get is what God wants for me. So I'm ok with that now that I've tried my best. 3 papers left. japanese, biology and applicable math. Mus jia you!!!!

Rachel... hope u are well. Dun stress okok?? When do your eggzamz finish?? I'll call you. hee~ ^_^"

Lydiaaaaaa..... hahaha. Call u soon oso lar. When MY eggzamz finish. Horrigible veggitable examz.

ok, muz rush. Mother calls unto laundry duty. Better go!!! Take care all!!!

Yes, sotong too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home