Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Hmph. It late. I was up doing English homework. She asks too much. My hand hurts from writing. I had a bio period where I wrote continuously for 1 hour for the test. Then I had an English period where I wrote for another hour. Then I had another English period for a mock compre test. Another hour of writing. And guess why I neglected studying biology again? To do my English. Now I have bio, chemistry and English to worry about, not to mention the 2 different math tests on Thursday and Friday. Really, calculus is not such a good idea.

Have you heard of dim sim? I found out what they are today. It all started when Grant said that he had soy sauce on him from eating dim sim. Not dim sim, I said, dim SUM. It turned out that I was the ignorant one. Don’t you know, said he? Dim sim is the Aussie rip-off of dim sum. It’s a chunk of brownish greenish stuff that has a bit of cabbage in it and it doesn’t taste very good. It’s aussie. It’s like a dumpling thingy. I couldn’t stop laughing, because it’s so funny that they ripped off dim sum. I really had no idea at all what they were until Grant clarified that they were different. KC still doesn’t really believe him, I think. Grant’s going to bring some dim sim tomorrow just to prove it. And ms. Hardingham isn’t into unagi either. Hah.

I came in late for biology tutorial today, because we were consulting with the English teacher. So I said, “What are we doing today?”
Studying.
Studying what?
You know… Human Biology.
What for, said I.
For that little thing called exams.
What are exams?
Big tests.
What are tests?
I can’t explain that without using the word ‘tests’ so I won’t.

And that was the end of the discussion. So lame.

Hiaz hiaz. Why does rachie have so many free gaps in her timetable?? Not fair. What do you do in those gaps?? Heh heh. Hope you won’t have to use your TKD on anyone anytime soon. Lets face it. I could use some of it here. Don’t jump to a conclusion straight away. But I think the e mail I sent should give a pretty big hint. Like, staring you in the face. Hah. Say, I miss your singing. Wish you were here for my dose of it. I want to hear it again… I like it! I really do. Also, because of my stupid English homework, I’ve been forced to think about propaganda… all that comes to mind really, is Animal farm and social studies. Hahas. Sighz. Miss you. Never really appreciated the fact that we were in the same class doing the same things together. Side by side for a lot of the year. Most weekends we weren’t separated either. We’d phone if we were. I think it was like, we had contact everyday?? And here I am. Pining. Because I’m stuck on you and I’m addicted to you. What to say? I’m speechless.

Finally talked to LC on Sunday. The discussion revolved around what to eat in LTs to keep awake, how much hello panda to eat… whether it should be rationed… A bit lame as usual. But it was nice. I miss being lame like that. Hah. He’s grown taller… 179 I think. I think I haven’t grown much. Wish I could see him. Must still look the same, though. I think he’s stuffed up with PW to do. Well, Gambatte!!

Why WhY wHy whY WHY??? Everytime I call Lydia, one of her sisters (hiaz. Annoying -_-‘’) picks up and SHE’S NOT IN! Why is she always not in? Why why why? I haven’t heard from her in AGES! This is just so terrible. I should try again soon. Sobz sobz. WHYYYYY!!! I still see her in my head. I still remember stuff we used to do… I wonder what life is like… I know her work sucks lar… But still… I miss you Lydia…

I didn’t cry today. Achievement. Harh. Ever since I’ve come here the tear ducts have been much more active than usual. But I must say, if they weren’t, I wouldn’t be human. Thought about daddy. 11 days to his coming. Didn’t talk to him today. Sadsad. I hope he’s not lonely. (what am I saying? He is!) Daddie… juz jia you… Only a little more than a week. Enjoy what you can there when you can, ok? Don’t just look forward to coming so much that you don’t relish what you might lose back there… I’m talking pollution, Briyani, loud traffic noises, roti prata and noisy hawker centers. They’re all good. Hee~

I’m trying to look for an article called “shaping up”. It’s a good piece of work published in 1994, and I like the style of writing. The only reason I’m reluctant to do a web search is that some slimming programme advert is sure to pop up. Never mind. I’ll be persistent. It’s worth a shot, and maybe I’ll have some incentive to diet?!?!

ArGh. Calculus exam pushed up to the week before. Not good. But I’ll get it over with at least.

Today I realized that Lil’ Melvin was losing body mass. Theory one: He’s losing stuff out of the back of his head. (which is now mended.) Theory two: mommy accidentally stepped on him. (and the stuffing shrank?) I don’t know. All I know is that I love him just the same as ever.

Hiaz. Better sleep liaoz. Well… I’ll leave you with one of Okami’s fave quotes.

Some animals were born more equal than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home