Friday, August 13, 2004

hehehe. I updated the blog link for you Lydia... Gomene~ *sheepish face*

What have we been doing in school? You'll never believe it. We've been straining our brains to come up with cheng yu. Lame right? (audience: Oh my gosh, so lame...) We've come up with about 146. And we just keep going on and on and on during those boring lessons where there's nothing to do but WORK. I pride myself in productivity. *oh, the irony...*

Other than that, the tests in the past week have been so queer. I failed my first ever test this year... calculus. hahaha. And the rest of the tests this week could be finished in half the time allotted. That's the queerest thing! So today In applicable math I twiddled with my friendship ring... the one from Okami and Mitei... And the funny thing was that when I looked at it closely, it was almost as if I could sense Singapore... In the whole scratchiness of the fading silver, the copper peering out from underneath, the matt look of the whole ring, simple, yet rich in elegant meaning. It was so queer to feel it so keenly, in the middle of a test when there's nothing else to do... I wear that ring to school everyday, you know...

Then Lil' old Shah started to making these noises...(little and old being very inappropriate descriptions.) how do you describe them? The ones you make and go "popp" with your mouth... and we did them behind Andre.. Who got... Irritated. hahaha. Grant can do them really really loudly. We were bored for half an hour. la la la. Then the test ended. But not without me remembering my best friends.

Yarrrhs, I wanna call you two soon.. but so stuffed up with work lar. Sian arh. I Don't Want To Do English!!!!

Jaa nE!

[tell me, is it true? Can it be true that someone like you could....???]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home