Monday, August 09, 2004

lar dee darr~ So over my head mann. Sianz. Should I drop calculus? I've got no homework todae, Just sit and dream.. hyah hyah hyah! Of what was, of what is.. and of what's to come...

Yes yes yes yes. I sent off all my letters today. Good me. *self praise being no praise at all.*

Had a random sorta dinner. Just raided the larder (robbed the resident rodents) and got whatever I wanted for myself. Rats, prepare to wage war with the humans who want their food BACK! In WHOLE peices! *war cry*

Ok, so I didn't have rats. But that's good right?

Todae arrh. Tim tams was SO bad. Suan me and SUAN me and SUAN me. Nyahh. No truce sommore. *makes faces* It's a full blown war hey????? Must think of ways to suan you back. (however, I think I'm really bad at it, so I'll just knit my white flag now.)

hehehe. So many things to write, but nothing to say. Lets just say I'm too lazy to use my brain nowadays. That's really bad because this is the final term. hmm. No comment.

I guess, all in all... you can say that I kinda... xi huan shang yi ge hen ke ai, chao ji hao de ren... How now? Brown cow got ideas? hahaha. Moonie, that's what it is. Moony. Ehh... mooners love company... hyaa. Lydia? rachel? A lil' company? haaallp.... *hic*

People say strange things when they're drunk. I learnt this when talking with Grant todae, who told Melissa she had nice feet on fridae when he was a little.... off. on *hic* very disturbing, hey?

Alright. I want my wallpaper soon okaes, phishy? You rawk man! (hen yao) -_-"

Lydia... 'sup with the bio prac? Killed any insects? Squashed peanuts? Flattened flowers?

Got the cell schedule for this semester. Looks really good to me! about decision making. hmm. I gotta start thinking about uni options. *cranks brain gears.*

hyahaahah, Signing off,
Misune

Jesus Lives to Rock my World!
lalalala person...
[If you knew, would that change anything?][silly question. cos it would.]

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000), Charlie Brown in "Peanuts"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home