Sunday, July 25, 2004

Learning things about yourself is never easy, and it's always a sobering experience. sighz. It sucks... and requires a large amount of tissue. Sigh. I feel so sober now. *hic*

Ohwell. A toast to you. May life's lessons come easier to you than to most. And may you all grow to be beautiful men and women of God. Cheers.

No, no wine today. Just chocolate ice cream from Gelare's called chocolate overload. Yums.

Let this be a lesson today to me... PRIDE KILLS. Just like smoking. Don't believe me? Try it. And you'll find that when you're on your death bed, no one will be there. As it is, I've already done some pretty nasty things due to my disgusting pride. And it sucks. I wish I could take it all back... but I can't. Just gotta move on.

Okaes. Sobering day~ well well, school tomorr, better prepare. Bye bye!!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home