Thursday, August 12, 2004

hiaya. Went to see the play and it was good!

Very very tired now, and I was tired since 5 pm. I don't like my life. Feel like slacking, but can't. Got calc assignment test that I can go to pieces about... applicable EPW, plus my lousy temper these days. I know I've been horrid to everyone. Minna San, gomenasai...

Timtams did well todaes. Maybe he should think about acting? But he didn't seem himself in the play.. perhaps they built his character too 2-dimentionally for me to recognise him as a person.. Man, I can't even recognise him in school with the new hairdo. I'm just a teensy Blonde...

Speaking of which... wo you siang qi na ge ren. Ta de lian yi zhi zai wo de nao li chu sian. Wo zhen shi wu hua ke shuo. =(

Hyaah Hyahh Hyaah. Better sleep. I wish.. I knew for sure~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home