Saturday, November 20, 2004

ExAmS OvEr!!!
Putrid things. that's all I can say. haha. Actually, contrary to that, it was quite fun, other than the stress! =) I must be going mad. Anyone who has seen me today would rather think so. Even Rachel. I called her today... because one must have some form of indulgence in order to celebrate the end of such ardous tasks, and what better way than to let loose to my best babes?

I've gotten so fat now, and I must MUST lose weight before I return home.. waha. LC has made some... comments. hmph. Rachel, stomp him out and scold him! hmph. I protest. Anyway, cheesecakes were made to be fat right? haha.

Well well, I wanted to say a few after exam words, but I think I'll chuck the idea on the basis of corniness and lack of sleep. Plus, I have to deliver papers tomorr morn.

Well, I think there's a big load that's been lifted off me! No real academic work for what, 3 months? Oh joy.... I'm just going to melt and die of happiness!

[tra la la, tra la la]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home