Saturday, November 13, 2004

Chocolate Overload. Seriously. I have finally had so much chocolate at a go that I think I'm finally sick of it. Now isn't that news? Hah. I am blessed with Chocolate! Hahaha...

Now now now.. there are some things that must be done...
1. Study for bio
2. Sell books
3. Sell uniform
4. Plan details for HOLIDAY!
5. Buy black slacks
6. practice drawing phish with cross eyes.
7. prepare myself for lots of MSG in singapore.. pig out!
8. eat less chocolate
9. ben mo dao zhi more.

Yups, that's all I can remember... oh well.. I feel so... normal tonight! I'm finally feeling more normal than usual... Finally I think my self is accepting life.. and maybe it's all just a chocolate illusion.

[maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me.. and after all... you're my wonderwall]
Oyasumi

p.s. Dearest Phishy. Do you know that while okami is wolf in japanese I should stick to calling you okami and not okami-san because okami-san refers to *pauses* MARRIED women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home