Saturday, November 13, 2004

Whee. Food.

Is that all I can say right now? Is it? Cos when I wanted to blog I had all these things to say and now I am totally blank except for maggi mee cravings. Great.

Chem paper is over. That makes 2 to go. yes.

Utada Hikaru's Deep River is GOOD! What can i say... Hahah. Rachel... If u want it I'll bring it back. I'm a bit tired... Of everything. Not bad stuff or anything. Just tired. Wan go home. Now.

Ahaha. To eat or not to eat. I am such a pig.

Wellwell, only thing worth mentioning is the play.. yesyes, The year 11s were SO good.. theirs was called 3am... and the yr 8's totally spoofed soap opera so well.. and the year 10s were so cool... Pancake mix is so cool~~~

Ahahaha. Shd go sleep now, but... nawf. Let's rot instead. I love talking to gramps and tim on MSN... ahaha

Rachel. JIA YOU!!! hahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home