Monday, November 15, 2004

Green Plants
Haha. Do u know how bad I am with plants? Well, here I am, forced out of my own house beacuse of the confounded heat in the back garden with tall weeds. I like weeds. I am going to have a garden of one when I grow up. Anyway, the conversation went like this:

me: What are those? Pandan Leaves?
dad: No! My gosh, girl.. can't u tell? Chives!
me: Oh. I can't tell.. They're all green.
dad: (with a look) Weeds are green too.

It's too hot for anything. 35 degrees is sweltering. I feel. Hot.

Talking to my darling now. (no Jonathan you hussy, it's not a beau, it's a phish.)
I have 2 papers to go and I hope they pass faster! 33 days to go! I'm coming!!!!!!!!! wait for me....

eee. so sian. life here is getting more sian. Haha. Rachel just confessed interest in me. hahaha. Not in a bad way, of course. *smiles sweetly* hahah.

Aniwaes.... sian le. dun wanna waste too much space.

Haha. Debs, happy being in KL! hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home