Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's In The GeNeS!

Dearie Lydia is here to blog with me in pink. (supposed to be in vogue but never mind.)

What did I do today?? Hmms, I bought SO MUCH STUFF! and I finally did the thing I wanted to do for 10 months! Eat Takopachi. (take that, sotong.) And I told everyone that if I died now I would die a happy woman. So much for eating to live. =)

Me? piggy too fat..but takopachi rox..esp since u realise that you're chewing sOtOnG.hahaz. never bought so much..but bought stuff too! haha. Sara was addictive on her shoppin spree..somewhat. Walked till i almost died. lucky i didn't..cos sushi for supper!!!hahaz. Oh ya...took pics today too! sooOoOoo coolz..so goes by ---> It's in the gEnEs... :รพ

Haha.. eat eat eat, but we did in the end walk a fair amount. From bugis we walked in the heat to City Hall. so fun. Color phones are expensive. Hope Rach's dad doesn't want his. Hehe.. sell me! I bought earrings that read sexy baby and Lyd bought PINK ones. bad bad bad. a bad sign. Haha. Took sexy pictures with her too! WheeEeeE. So so cool. Haha. Got rachie's bdae prezzie too! hehe, that's why she wasn't here today!

PiNk ish a bad sigh???nonono...Sara dear..that coming fm you considering you typing everything in pINk rite now..hahaz.( it's my nice com syst) Pink earrings are wayy cool...and hu's to say no..my boyfren?..hahaz. dun hav one lo. (sticks out tongue). Aniwae..not to be too lor sor...it's susshi buying time! sushi..!!! wait for mee! and haha..be jealous ppl..we'll eat them for you! see..so kind! ciaoz!!!

Read and weep. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home