Friday, November 26, 2004

My dearie darlings. I have been having a hectic schedule unsuitable for one so unfit such as I. I suspect angina pectoris is either gastric gone wrong or too much chocolate. Take your pick.

Charmaine, my girl. Let me tell you about Little ms Tai Tai. Then you will know what I got so heated about. This lady switched from table 4 to 10 (which I was about to wipe and she bored holes into me with her eyes because I wasn't fast enough.) and she griped about her ice Kachang heaps.

Anihows. Lots to do, lots been done. Here's what was and what will be.

19th nov exam finished
20th nov out with carol after paper run
21th church + work for 6 hours
22nd ded tired
23rd 7.5 hours work
24th 8 hours work
25th tutored tim a bit and worked for a while in the pizza shop.
26th out with Jen jie whole day in Hay St. + prayer meet at night
27th pack in the morn + meet Jon for coffee at 2
28th Service in the morn + work till hopefully 6.30
29th interview at 2.30 (cross fingers and pray)
30th work again 10.30 to 4.30 (I'm gonna force my way out of working 8 hours.)
1st LEAVE FOR SG!

whoo. More to say, no time to say it. I shall bring a notebook back to document my stay.. it's so precious! and make everyone write in it. hhahaha. Love y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home