Monday, January 31, 2005

I watched her.
Slow steps along the sandy shore, parallel to the swish of the waves.
Near invisible,
But I still saw her.
I saw her as she stopped and shivered.
So alone.
So cold.
And she turned around
And called to me.
I quickened my steps,
it turned into a run
And I reached out.
But I was too late
Or perhaps I wasn't the one
To hold her back.
She'd already fallen.
A long time ago...

I guess I sound crazy to write like this. And the person I'm writing about doesn't even read here, but I know she'll want to if I give her the addy.. I've been feeling disturbed ever since she told me.. Like I wish I could help her but at the same time i know she doesn't want it la. Hmm.. Gambatte, dearie. I hope that you won't shut yourself out to my Saviour Jesus Christ.. If only you'd give Him a chance... please?

[And maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me cos after all, you're my wonderwall]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home