Saturday, January 22, 2005

[SeA and CrAbs and Sea Crabs]

The sea holds it's enticing charm out to me.. and I can't, just can't resist.

I waded out. Among the clamouring seaweed, the waves and the crabs.

Bliss. Pure bliss as the sun set and I just hung on to my box by the string... with a lonely crab in it, like a little girl pulling her toys around in a cart. The waves swished, and the mud tried to claim my shoes, but I could only smile. For pure bliss of the sun's rays rippled across the ocean... for sheer pleasure of the waves pushing and tugging at me... and in knowing I was standing in the middle of the sea. In the middle of nowhere. In the middle of pure bliss. I didn't want to go back. The water was thigh-high, lapping at my shorts and as dusk set in, the water calmed, and the sleepy tranquility of darkness began to fall, scattering the enigma of the sea furthur still, reflected in the lone star twinkling in the sky.

**Out across the endless sea
**I would die of ecstacy
-NoRaH JoNeS

I didn't want to wade back to shore. I just wanted to fall into the lapping waves... and sleep.

Suppose I have sailor's blood in me? =) I wonder. Crabbing is fun. and tiring. That's why today's post.. is jumbly.

Church and dance tomorrow! I like Life. It's fun.

-=StArrY StArRy NiGht=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home