Saturday, January 29, 2005

*-[SuMmEr NiGhTs]]`+

Summer nights in Perth are unpredictable, the only thing you can be sure of is the cloudlessness of the sky and the quietness that comes with sunset. Other than that you can say that it's generally hot, but that the evenings are cool... I love summer, I love the heat and the dry weather.

Don't think that there's anything on tonight on TV that's good. I need to clean my room. Ahh... I love slacking! Contrary to that statement I've already opened my course books and started on them. [Learning and development: And Introduction] is a rather thick book but I've taken quite well to it. I know that sounds nerdy. I shall stop. haha. Have I mentioned that language is facinating?

Michelle Yip is down with dengue... poor girl... Must pray for her to recover~

Dance was from 1-5 today... Ale and I came up with some puppeting that will work for the bit that's too slow for the R&B, but I don't think we'll use it because it's too much trouble to go and tell Kat to cut the music in a different place. Hmms. I learnt some funny moves that I wasn't supposed to learn though. Shh... Just between the girls, ya? There's a bit of a problem with costumes.. and to discuss this, we shooed ariel out of the room as he was the only guy... and Kat modeled the skirt for us... no conclusion, though.

Dearie Rachel, This pinky pinky section is meant to represent strawberry chocolate. I wonder if he even blogsurfs. And you're moony! And you're moony when I'm not around again. Sigh. hahaha. See... Last last year when I asked if u liked him you didn't! SiGh~ SigH~ hahahaa.

Lydia baybee, where is you? haha, just randomness. How's school? No more microbio to annoy your eyes? I'm wearing a turquoise and PINK sphag. hehe. happy? Ya, and there's a pink pig sitting on my desk from *-[JeStEr]]`+ so that I can remember you. And yesyes, Jola too.

Papa went phishing. For phish. Don't worry Rachel. He went crabbing too. Maybe I'll have Hawthorne for supper. I hope for so much! Haha. get back at him for the a/c incident. Such HuBbIeS deserve to be caught and eaten.. hehehe... and yesyes, we'll let any guppies we catch go free. haha...

OkAeS... I shall go clean my room! Ikimasu! Ikimasu! Sara! Get off the floor~! tatekudasai! Tate! Tate! sigh~ Arimasen~ -_-"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home