Sunday, January 09, 2005

I haven't the heart to post.

Poor pufferfish!
Massacre.
It must be stopped
Or stoppited.
As Arundhati Roy would say.
Should spare them.
They don't know what pests they are.
They're cute,
In a bad way.
I must admit.
I have a soft spot for phishes.

Why am I harping on Phishes?
Because my best fren is one.
because what I really want to say is too sad.
Too sad to make a post out of.
Because it's pathetic as well
Because I think I'm going mad again.
Again.
I don't like this deja vu.
Some aren't bad.
Just this one.
It hurts.
I thought I'd passed it.
Early last year.
I thought I wouldn't feel so bad this time round.
But I was wrong
It's WORSE this time.
Why?
Cos I've renewed friendships
and formed new ones
Logic tells you
that you hurt more when you leave
what you love.
It tells you that since the bonds are stronger this time,
you cry more
you miss more
you grow discontent.
But carry on instead,
CONTINUE.
for what else is there to do?
I cannot stop
There is no turning back the clock and pausing it.
The door is closed again for now.
It's locked.
The key is gone.
I'm. Just. Wretched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home