Saturday, April 09, 2005

*-[Holiday Season]`+
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Here we are bussing along... I bought my darling's pressie today! With Lydia's help of course...Don't we look like two cold human beings on a bus? It's a low of 9 degs tonight!
I went to freeMantle with Lydia today! It was good fun.. and she's going back to Sg tomorr! Have a safe flight beautiful! I'll see you in 2 weeks~! *muacks*


I don't know why... I feel so strange, so sad, so passive. Murdoch and UWA are having another break, and I'm going to be in school as per normal. Things are catching up to me. I haven't done my biology! Horror of horrors. But I suppose that's the kind of thing that of late has mattered less and less.


I have been so strange lately... I've lost that care that I used to have. Now all I can do is to study and eat and sleep and study and eat and sleep. A nerdy pig, yeah that's what it is. Perhaps I'm blue because I can't return to Singapore, but I don't think that is it. I think it's the fact that my life here is my life here and that I must live it without looking back.


What's a world without memories?


This dyspepsia is driving me mad. And yet I'm learning something.. I'm learning that sometimes you have to stand alone and not care what people say anymore. Sometimes your stuffed animals will have to suffice for confidantes. Sometimes... just sometimes, being alone and crying alone is a good thing. Because if anyone else is around they try to find out what the problem is, try to fix it when they can't. With all goodwill I am grateful... but of late I've been a real grump. I've resorted to hiding away. I've stopped talking about the xin shi that used to be so easy for me to spill. What's happening to me? Am I becoming one of those anti-social loner people? I don't seem to find this loneliness as hard as it was before... have I gotten used to it? Come to like it, even? Why is it more difficult to tell the people who matter how I feel? Why don't I feel the need to spill everything like I used to? I'm so weirded out by the worst person to be weirded out by- me. Because I can't run away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home