Saturday, April 02, 2005

*-[You]`+
For a single individual you make a big difference, and I wish you'd know it. Perhaps not know it to the extent that you get all egoistic, but I still wish you wouldn't feel so bad about sliding. After all, it's the first step to getting back the discipline you want to have. You don't know that you've made such a big difference with me. Just one conversation and God's used you to spark in me a fire, a passion for his name that just cries out to be fanned. Just you showing me your frustration about not being as tight with God has made me want to spend more time getting to know my savior. Not many people have the power to influence like you do, not many people does God use to influence in an instant... and I would really like to thank you for taking time out to speak with me... But hey, you don't read blogs do you? and you don't blog, do you? So I'm glad you don't, for I shall express my gratitude here and you shall never know it.


Thank you for letting God use you and for being so teachable, a great listener, encourager and one who has more faith in me than I do in myself. Thanks for noticing this little midget of a baby... hehs. And I really pray that as you grow you'll find what you want- a delight in the Father, an absorbtion and adoration you'll never forget. Keep it tight. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home