Friday, April 08, 2005

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Two nights ago I decided that Wine was a very nice beverage... Haha.. No, no, before you label me an alcoholic, I only had half a glass. Realised I can't hold my alcohol well, because I was quite red by the time I was done... and I took a picture of my glass because it would all soon be gone. I must have been weirded out.

Meet
Mr. Bloaty Fish! (ok, so I haven't taken a pic of him) Su gave him to me~! haha.. He's very cute and he lights up when you press his fins down! *grinz*

My Darling's Birthday is coming in 4 days! おたんじょび おめでとう!Happy Birthday! AiEee.. why can't I be there to celebrate with my baby! unfair lei... *extra hugs and kisses*

Test at the CAA labs later today.. I'm going psycho... haha so you can guess what test it is... *grinz* aiyaa... anyways, just get it over and done with lorrs. UrGh... I need to go to the horrible med library at the corner of hampden and monash road~! Horrible project lorr... need to get books. Wish I could drag my darlings come with me then at least it would be fun...

OkAe la.. .maybe I shall turn up early for my test because i have to meet Lydia at 2... she's going to SG tomorrow! hur... should ask her to bring
my darling her favourite starbursts. And to bring me meiji chocolate!! fat~!!! Oh wells.

It's been a very tiresome week.. I think I shall go prepare to leave the house now. Jaa~

p.s. the song below is titled [All for Love]- Hillsong's united live. Forgot to type that in yesterday...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home