Monday, March 28, 2005

*-[The weeds in the garden]`+
The clothes hanging outside in the garden are surrounded by weeds. I wonder if the gardener's forgotten to come or if weeds grow twice as fast these days.


I'm all blue today. Feel like whining. Which reminds me... you know how my cousins *whispers* are a little bit bratty?? Well, we were supposed to have lunch with them in a restaurant the other night and we heard them whining from a distance before they even arrived. My dad said, "Looks like we get to whine and dine today." And I cracked up. *grinz*


I saw our pretty bear in the AHS yearbook today and I felt a caustic sort of evil rise from within me. Sort of like the kind you feel when you've drunk too much milkshake. He looked rather strange in that pose in the middle of the page. So I flipped a few pages down to find the sec 4 classes... and remembered the silly run ins we had with the people from other classes... the 'cute' guys we labelled cute because there was a shortage of cute people.. Wonder if Lyd still has 'Mr Cute' and 'Mr Sweet' in her HP.. suddenly remember the day she pranced into the class of glorious 4C in her sexy SYF costume... Hehehe. *boys drool!*


The exploits of those days are ancient now. It's so sad.. I want them back! Our flow, our knack for snarking, our overly sharp or lame tongues that made each other laugh, and our superior blurness! Our food safaris, our exquisite taste in cheap food.. wahaha. I miss those days, I really do. I recognise what needed to be changed in me in those days... but it doesn't change the fact that those were really fantastic days.


SiGh, I want SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want NTUC and popular. I want TIME in Singapore. I have a bad case of the gimmes. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home