Monday, March 21, 2005

I feel much better after jogging. =) So I shall proceed to roll a Manzai Trio Chic Flick. Settle down with a bowl of popcorn, a coke and an empty basin (in case u puke while you gag) This one's rated (L) for LAME.


*-[Girl Power... the trio]`+
"I'm baaack~!" The door opened and sleek high heels clicked themselves off at the door. The figure in a smart no-nonsense business suit plonked a box on the table. Cheesecake. I looked up from my papers and pushed two stacks of transcriptions off my lap. "Hey girl! You're early!!" The pink pig bounced out of her pink room. "HaLlOws!!" She bounces in her pink tutu and twirls with a ribbon in her hair. She looks like an angel and you can't be sure she isn't one. "What's for dinner??? I'm huNgRy!" and she floats to the kitchen where she spots the box. Squealing.


And so at length the three of us sit down to dinner. "Sara, you're such a cannibal." "ya lor, I don't see how you can just eat yourself like that." To which I responded with a mouth full of cake, "shou? eet taaaes naiss wad." But that was where the trouble began. Doorbell and phone sounded at the same time. And since I was so busy stuffing my face, Piglet took the door and Phish took the call. "Hello?" Simultaneously. I looked toward the door and saw the delivery man.. the same delivery man that had delievered various random things to our apartment in the past week... ba kwa, sotong ink, BB, cadavers (wrong apartment) and last but not least... PMK merchandise. I squinted and stretched to see what today's was.. and Lydia turned back to the kitchen with 3 canes for the blind mice and powerpuff girl outfits. "Who ordered that?" I said sharply. "Oh, the canes were from Sotong... and I ordered the rest of the powerpuff outfits. We have a party on friday and I thought they would be appropriate." "What's the theme?" This was from Rachel whose eyes were popping out of her head and had covered the mouthpiece to interupt Lydia's party bliss. "Important people in history." *glares from other 2* Agitatedly, Rachel took her hand off the receiver and sighed, "Charlie, I'll call ya back."


Gathering round the outfits we decided that I wouldn't fit into any of them- the cut was too slim, and Rachel declared disdain... And thus the conversation turned to the phone call. "Charlie called? What for?" "Oh, he wants us to stand in again but I told him we were on vacation." "hah. Stand in? No way... They don't even pay us well man. I'd rather stay home and gorge." "Yeah! I thought we'd resigned anyway!" "Yeaaaah, but he's desperate. Drew got her foot stuck in the sofa and Cameron's gone off for cooking classes." "Well how much is he going to pay us? I thought he didn't like out dressing?""He's not offering much. I won't call him back." "Good, now can we eat again?"


And so the Manzai trio gorged on more cheesecake and decided to have an anime night and pig out in front of the TV with no more disturbances from the general public.


Ok that was SOOOOOOOOOO lame. It's not even funny. Just LAME. I don't think I should post it but hey I've already hit the wrong button! =) Cheers girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home