Sunday, September 04, 2005

[Within and Without]

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Once again, thanks to Marky for the pictures... And no, I have not turned goth, do not dispair.. I only did this in a fit of boredom during drama rehearsals. Well, as u can tell, Marky was bored too. yeah, I know it's overwhelming egomania... nyahhyah.


Today, I have finally and bravely dared to don t-shirt and shorts~! Haha, spring is here, and I gladly proclaim this, remembering how it feels like in Singapore to totter around the house in shorts instead of shuffling around in jeans and trackies. 3 months of winter has been too long~! TOO LONG~! I want my thermal energy!!


Mum accidentally washed my furry white turtleneck and the 'mao chu lai liao'. Haha. I always look bloated up in it, and so it went for a 'weight loss program' in the washing machine. Her excuse is that now the shirt looks better. -_-" aha. I had to take it out to the garden to get the fur off.


I've been thinking: Driving is (to quote my darling Geraldine) no big no small. The thing about me driving is that I'm the blessed one to have parents here, to have a car here. I didn't say anything about being able to drive it well. I thought about it, and Lou and Joel would both be able to drive if they had a car.. and drive much more.. err. wonderfully!?!? Sometimes I wish I could just be experienced all at once, so I wouldn't have to go through the motions of being scared, making people scared, and scaring myself. heh. Dear God.. help me drive safe...


[Chocoholics Anonymous Vol. 554]

I got 190g of CHOCOLATE today~! HYAHHYAHHYAH. Credit to Daddy! My daddy so rawks. Thankew daddie~! hahha. oh. and I think Marky owes me 5kg of choc. hyahhyahhyah.


Siiiigh. Took too many poser shots today in KFC. Aiyo.. somemore some tak glam la.. cannot cannot le.. I have turned into such a camwhore... nyahnana. haaaaalp.


[Without you I'm undone- Happy Father's Day, my Father in Heaven~!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home