Tuesday, August 09, 2005

19:19

I've done 19 hours and 19 minutes of driving. That means I have 5 hours and 39 minutes left. I'm getting there~!



What does the month of August hold for mine own dear heart? A quick consultation with the all important organiser reveals the following harrowing results:


1. Psych Test on the 19th

2. Bio test on the 23rd.

3. buy SPSS (statistics program) so I can afford to throw my math out the window.

4. EMAIL KRISTY! I have been rendered tutorialess due to the evils of the counter-lady in building 404. She wouldn't let me put my name down for a tutorial! Grr to you too m'am.

5. Go shopping to do a price check on items such as chocolate, dessicated coconut and RUM.


6. Don't spend all the money I have on me. What am I saving up for, though... I can't remember.

7. Get pictures from Christmas in July from Marky! What shall I bribe him with?

8. Decide whether I should skip out on Friday's lecture.

9. Jump up and down to keep warm.

10. Decipher the mysterious code of hormones, chemical classes, interactions, factors and histology. oh Joy. I mean, Joy. err. you know.


This is pathetiiiic... I hate biology now. It's so ironic that they require us to print 30 over pages per lecture and they're supposed to know more about trees than anyone else in the health science faculty. Not to mention bobi, who I find unintelligible. He's a nice man, I think. If he doesn't do lectures. -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home