Monday, November 14, 2005

[Blank Space]

Little wing is playing in my head...
I know whose fault that is..
It's really whimsical..
The Corr's version of it, at least..


Sunlight was shining into the dining area yesterday..
Felt so.. whimsical..
So I started dancing..
Yesyes, these are embarrassing confessions. =)

Went to watch Nina's final project..
I like going to these things..
and what's more, I actually like going alone..
Just like taking in the performance by myself..
Strange, no?
Like I said, controversial and embarrassing.

No, not really.


Of late, my room has become functional.
I used to study everywhere but my room.
But now I love it.
I love studying in my rooooooom.
And Susu came over today..
yay Su!
I dunno why I'm yaying. hehe.
Ya, and I bought furniture for my new room!
nam nam nam nam... *chews asparagus*
I like.

Ok.. ya I'm a bit nutty from exams.
Tee hee.
nuts, screws, bolts.
mm.
Wachel.. your birthday sooooon!
*schemes and plots over bdae*
I have the perfect plan..
*buys forks and knives*
*play scary music*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home