Monday, November 07, 2005

[rollercoaster 3 in 1]


What a strange title. Is that a new kind of coffee?


Actually, it sums up my day pretty well. My morning started with a high, and my day ended with an amazing low. My irritation with certain parties coupled with my tiredness overwhelmed me and I bawled my eyes out in poor Tiffy's house.. Everyone was very nice about it.. haha, so sorry guys!!! 3 in 1 because I ate my breakfast, lunch and dinner all at once at 4 pm. =) wows. I didn't know my stomach's compensation skills were so great. =p


Anyways, it's 10 days away from exams and I am unhurried, unworried and totally unfazed that these are the final exams of my first year in university. I think it's because God is telling me that He will see me through, as He has been so faithfully doing, and if I will just relax, He will do the work for me.. Today I felt Him say that He is really a God of rest.. not just of action, as I constantly perceive Him to be, but of rest!


Today was a gold dust day.. the second time I experienced gold dust on my hands. The first time I saw it, I was quite awed, and didn't dare to explore.. but today I realised that it doesn't transfer if you rub it on something else! And what's more.. I found that it dissapeared after service.. hahaha.. I was trying to look for some explanation.. like glitter pens/ nail polish and what not, but I knew that it wasn't.. because it was so fine and so shimmery.. Felt quite special.. and undeserving.. I think I'm learning a lot more about what Grace means.. and how unworthy I am.. and how He gives anyway. =)


Maybe I'm just tired with painting the house.. so I'll go zzz now and tackle tomorrow's studying tomorrow. Not that I did anything today. Or yesterday. But hey`!


[I wuv pokeypink crumpet rumpler!! He's sooooo cute! The rumpled crumpets are sooooo cute! and also very inedible.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home